What to do?
1. Print out this template. Cut along the dotted lines only. Fold on the solid lines.
2. Fold A toward you. Fold B away from you.
3. Fold C and D over each other so they overlap.
4. Fold the bottom up and put a paper clip on it.
5. Hold it by the paper clip. Stand on a chair or on the stairs and drop it.
Why does the Paper Heli-Copter spin?
When the Paper Heli-Copter falls, air pushes up against the blades, bending them up just a little. When air pushes upward on the slanted blade, some of that thrust becomes a sideways, or horizontal, push.
Try it & have fun!